Thread: What has happened here ??

Default What has happened here ??

I've been away a while. I'm back, but this place seems to have died a sudden death. I really enjoyed the site and the advice given. I'd like to see it back because I can't find any where else on the internet that compares with what this site used to be. I really enjoyed the monthly competition threads. I also enjoyed the friendship of a few I met sometime ago. Have people migrated to other sites ? It's like the world got nuked and we've lost everyone... the lights are on but no ones opening the door... come on peoples, can we all reengage and enjoy our hobby together ??
    Nikon D7100 & D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S, Nikkor 55-200mm AF-S, Nikkor 85mm AF-S f3.5 ED Micro,Tokina AT-X 124 PRO DX II AF 12-24mm f4, Sigma 150-500 F5-6.3 DG OS, Ball head Tripod

Welcome back!

Thanks Duncan
    Nikon D7100 & D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S, Nikkor 55-200mm AF-S, Nikkor 85mm AF-S f3.5 ED Micro,Tokina AT-X 124 PRO DX II AF 12-24mm f4, Sigma 150-500 F5-6.3 DG OS, Ball head Tripod

Some of us pop in now and again, but it has sort of died

Yes, it's a shell of it's former self...

I still post on here, although I spend most of my time on POTN (when i'm not being banned for upsetting those touchy yanks)

I'm actually surprised the site is still up and functioning...
    I have a camera...

My Mother has a facebook page, my Mother in law has a facebook page, my Wife has a facebook page, and both my dogs have a facebook page...

I do not have a facebook page...

Just dropping in as well. Yes this forum was excellent and it could have been a lot better than it is now for sure. Maybe you missed quite a few episodes ..... as it were.

All the best.

Danny.

Hi Danny, long time no post

Still taking the odd one?