2. Alfred at the wheel heading north at sunrise.
3. Morning coffee stop.
4. At the lights.
5. Helping swap out a flat tyre at the Botswanan border.
6. Made it to Khama Rhino Sanctuary at 4pm and jumped in the 4WD's for some Rhino spotting. First animal snapped was this warthog though.
8. Some Impala in the bush.
9. With the light starting to fade, we finally spotted some Rhino, and a couple of ostriches.
10. Having a drink. Unfortunately it was overcast, but was still great to see these big creatures up close.
11. One of the males having a strut.
12. Another male.
13. Only about 10 metres away for this shot.
14. And even closer in this one.
15. With the fading light, we spotted a jackal as we were heading back.
16. And spotted some Zebra heading off in the distance.
17. And some more Impala.
18. The sun now well below the horizon.
19. And back to the campsite for a good feed from Chef-de-cuisine, Alfred.