Page 289 of 291 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 7263

Thread: Random Pics

You have my sympathy, 26 weeks now and I still have a broken collar bone, another month still I see the Orthopaedic Surgeon
    I Just Have Cameras and Stuff
    I don't have an Artistic Eye - I have a Technical Bent & a love of Gadgets
    Give an Artist a box of different sized colour blocks and he will create an art work; give me the same box and I will sort it by colour and then size :)

I'm off to see my surgeon today for a post op follow up, hopefully he says it's all repaired and will be good as new once healed...
    I have a camera...

My Mother has a facebook page, my Mother in law has a facebook page, my Wife has a facebook page, and both my dogs have a facebook page...

I do not have a facebook page...

Managed to pick up camera with other arm...it's not pretty...

Bruising and old scar by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr

Incision 2 by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

My Mother has a facebook page, my Mother in law has a facebook page, my Wife has a facebook page, and both my dogs have a facebook page...

Bionic Man!!
    Nikon D750, D7100 and stuff
    www.chainsawphotos.co.nz

Youch! To both you and Arthur, get well soon gents!!

Funny...I thought the yellow was iodine stains, so tried to scrub it off...the wife (who's a nurse), laughed and said, "dumb ass, it's bruising"...

No doubt it'll get a bit worse in an hour when the stitches come out...
    I have a camera...

Hope you both get mended pretty soon, it's not nice to be crook.
    Having said that, I watched a guy with no arms compete (and I mean Compete) at a Karate tournament yesterday. We have an awful lot to be thankful for...

On the mend, still pretty sore, still sleeping in a chair, but, I managed to pick up the camera this morning...

Warning, colour ahead...

Early morning lights by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

Nice one Stic!

Sure is quiet!

Yep, quiet alright...

Still recovering from the surgery so not much going on, photo wise...

...but...

58 Belair Coupe 2 by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr

58 Belair coupe by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

Still pretty sore, with little to no real reach yet, but took the camera out recently...

Pork Chop Hill by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

Finally able (just barely) to lift the big white lens...so:

Moon 1.5.17 IV by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

Sound's like it's taking a while Stic.

Yep, sleeping in a chair cause i can't lay down without a lot of pain. Surgeon thinks about 2-3 more months to heal on account of it being a severed tendon instead of just torn...

Still, i have plenty of time to prepare my material for the case i'm bringing against my employer over their ignoring of my warnings that the assault was coming, and their long standing refusal (still ongoing now) to accept my membership of the collective and honor the terms of the collective agreement in relation to my conditions of employment (14 months now, and counting)!

Honestly, you wouldn't believe the shit I've had to put up with from these clowns...
    I have a camera...

Quote Originally Posted by SticII View Post
    Yep, sleeping in a chair cause i can't lay down without a lot of pain. Surgeon thinks about 2-3 more months to heal on account of it being a severed tendon instead of just torn...

Still, i have plenty of time to prepare my material for the case i'm bringing against my employer over their ignoring of my warnings that the assault was coming, and their long standing refusal (still ongoing now) to accept my membership of the collective and honor the terms of the collective agreement in relation to my conditions of employment (14 months now, and counting)!

Honestly, you wouldn't believe the shit I've had to put up with from these clowns...
    I would!! I'm a nurse and know how they try shift responsibility and accountability.

One of the issues, is there are some individuals with such high needs ... and it seems from that case (in Chch?), that the rights of one outweigh the rights of others. I see it's a huge dilemma, and don't know the answer, but we get it sometimes to a lesser degree in our ward.

Best wishes for a steady recovery.

Random from today - with Canon M5 and Ef-M 22 f/2
    IMG_1245 Haumoana geese by Rose McGillicuddy, on Flickr

Yesterday - a gun went off and the seagulls scattered. Canon M5 Helio 44-4 58-2:
    IMG_1239 Haumoana Helios 44-4 58-2 seagulls scatter by Rose McGillicuddy, on Flickr

I have a camera...

Good stuff Stic and Rose. I've been slack with my camera of late. I do feel a slight pang of enthusiasm. Just need to finish some house painting. It would be cool to see the old names frequent this site again. There's some great people and talent!

No talent here, just luck...

Fur by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr

Words by Flick R Sucks, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

Check out this site...great images of White Island under the "Prints" section

http://www.dailyoverview.com/

I have a camera...

Just wondering if anyone has used this company?

http://supero.co.nz/about/

And thoughts? Thanks.

I hadn't heard of them, their domain name registration reads like someone who is not looking to be found (Registrar country Germany, Registrant contact name in Australia, Admin contact name in Queenstown...)
    I'd be very wary...

OK thanks for that.