Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235
Results 5,851 to 5,866 of 5866

Thread: Random Pics

Quote Originally Posted by riley989 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/OtagoDailyT...t=feed_comment

Comments about media always portraying student badly, lot of comments about how im apparently illagally taking photos in public place etc.. The girl stumbling getting her mummy and daddy to cry to the ODT to get he picture removed, t
    Funny! You can't even recognise her.
    Nikon D300s, D7100 and stuff
    www.chainsawphotos.co.nz

I'm with Stic on those too Riley.
    I expect at 14 frames per second you've got plenty of 'context' should they be silly enough to complain further.
    I'm a bit tired of the mobile riots we have down here when cops tip out partys, seems no ones brave enough to tackle the problem properly.
    Oh and look at the shoes, what kind of ladies go out for the night in sneakers except for the veteran hard drinkers experienced with spillage and other issues.
    I've never known any decent responsible lady to be seen out with that type of footwear for night out
    Canon 5DmkII Canon 17-40L, 24-105L, 70-200L, Canon 580EXII, JINBEI Studio strobes, Samyang 35mm, F1.4 Fuji X100S, ISKRA Medium format rangefinder

https://www.facebook.com/RaymondPerrettPhotography

http://raymondperrett.com/

One of the photos i shot at the Sportsafe rugby league coastal classic nines today. Totally out of my league actually ..geez the crunching bodily contact and being ground into the turf is hardout ! Spot the drone , the guy who owns that took footage with it for the two days this tournament was on and when he says he got some fantastic footage with it and i believe him. It was hovering very close just above the action sometimes
    Name:  D-Photo.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  803.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I'm with Stic on those too Riley.
    I expect at 14 frames per second you've got plenty of 'context' should they be silly enough to complain further.
    I'm a bit tired of the mobile riots we have down here when cops tip out partys, seems no ones brave enough to tackle the problem properly.
    Oh and look at the shoes, what kind of ladies go out for the night in sneakers except for the veteran hard drinkers experienced with spillage and other issues.
    I've never known any decent responsible lady to be seen out with that type of footwear for night out
    Ah Riley it's ridiculous . In another few weeks it'll all be forgotten and they'll be onto the next bit of student mayhem , it's always been like that and i wouldn't get my knickers in a twist about it.

Raymond ,what might i ask do you deem to be proper footwear for a decent responsible lady to be seen wearing for a night out ? Tread carefully My shoe collection are jandals and converses in a variety of colours to match various outfits .

Jos ,lovely composition with the rocks and reflections .

Cool shot Jos. I am however concerned at the big slingshot those surfers have built to try and topple poor old Hinemoa!

Ha, you mad conspiracy theorist you!
    Last edited by Jos; 01-03-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jos View Post
    Ha, you mad conspire theorist you!
    Heh! Perhaps the other side of the river is where NASA filmed the moon landing...

I been mooning again...

Moon 28 2 15 by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

My Mother has a facebook page, my Mother in law has a facebook page, my Wife has a facebook page, and both my dogs have a facebook page...

I do not have a facebook page...

With my guide, Bosko, Gorilla trekking in DR Congo:

Canon 5DIII | 7D | 16-35mm f2.8L II | 17-40mm f4L | 24mm f1.4L II | 50mm f1.2L | 85mm f1.2L II | 70-200mm f2.8L II | 300mm f2.8L IS II | 1.4x III | 2x III | 580EX II

Sounds exciting Dan! Is the mask to keep you from infecting the gorillas with your germs?

Sounds exciting Dan! Is the mask to keep you from infecting the gorillas with your germs?
    Yes, experience of a lifetime! Yep, everyone had to wear a mask to stop them getting our human germs.

Also got to climb and camp on the top of this volcano: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyiragongo
    Canon 5DIII | 7D | 16-35mm f2.8L II | 17-40mm f4L | 24mm f1.4L II | 50mm f1.2L | 85mm f1.2L II | 70-200mm f2.8L II | 300mm f2.8L IS II | 1.4x III | 2x III | 580EX II

This morning...

IMG_0863a by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

My Mother has a facebook page, my Mother in law has a facebook page, my Wife has a facebook page, and both my dogs have a facebook page...

More mooning...

Moon 2 3 15 by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr

...and...

Moon 2 3 15 II by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr

...and a full size (it's been cropped)...

Moon 2 3 15 II by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr
    I have a camera...

Saltmarsh tilt shift panorama

Name:  Saltmarsh-morning-panorama-tiny.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  57.5 KB
    Last edited by Jos; 05-03-2015 at 07:12 PM.

Saltmarsh tilt shift panorama

Name:  Saltmarsh-morning-panorama-tiny.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  57.5 KB

...niiiice...
    I have a camera...