Thread: New Toy

Default New Toy

After a few months of squirreling away a few $$ without the domestic boss noticing, purchased a nice new SB900 yesterday, now as well as trying to work out how to operated it, more importantly I have to figure out a way of her thinking I've always had it......
    Nikon D90 - AF-S 18-200mm - AF-S 50mm 1.4 - SB900 - Lightroom 5 - Photoshop CC - onOne Perfect Photo7 suite

Hah 'That old thing?'', 'They havnt made these in years!', 'I've just found the manual again love, going to figure out how it works now.'
    Canon 5DmkII, 400L, Canon 17-40L, Canon 24mmf3.5 TS-E, Canon 70-200f2.8L, Tamron 90mm SP AF Di f2.8 Macro, Sigma 50mmf1.4 EX HSM, Nissin Di866 flash, Manfrotto 190xprob & Markins Q3t head, Lee filters, Lowepro Flipside 400AW, Yong Nuo rf 602 triggers.

"Look what I scored on Trademe for only $1.50!"

LOL nice job i have the same prob with the miss saying i spend far to much, witch just means i gotta find a way of hiding it LOL

This? Bob lent it to me while he's overseas.. cool friend huh?

Hahaha, well I pulled it off just the other day. She walked in and I had the new camera sitting there, looked at it and said "I suppose this has been around for ages and I just didn't notice it". So me being on the ball for once just said "what are you on about?" Then she wandered off.

Quote Originally Posted by wirehunt View Post
    Hahaha, well I pulled it off just the other day
    Thanks for sharing that.

Some years ago I was offered a supercharger for a price I couldn't refuse. That was in February. I never quite found the right time to mention it to 'er indoors so eventually it appeared under the tree at a friends Christmas party, labelled "To Steve from Santa". There wasn't much she could say in a room full of kids.

hahahahha