Thread: Looking for experience in the Tauranga Area. Preferably Weddings.

Default Looking for experience in the Tauranga Area. Preferably Weddings.

Well my names Kenny and looking for ways to advance my photography.

I have a love of long exposure waterfalls, and events with people, particularly weddings.
    Im looking for more experience, perhaps your heading out to do a night flash photography session and would enjoy the company. Keen to see different types of photography but am doing this post mainly for anyone looking for a 2nd camera in weddings, portraits or other events with people - concerts, sporting etc

Currently have 2 weddings under my belt, keen for more.
    I have pretty much zero photoshop experience at this stage.
    Am currently doing a course through Capture-It Photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennym View Post
    Well my names Kenny and looking for ways to advance my photography.

I have a love of long exposure waterfalls, and events with people, particularly weddings.
    Im looking for more experience, perhaps your heading out to do a night flash photography session and would enjoy the company. Keen to see different types of photography but am doing this post mainly for anyone looking for a 2nd camera in weddings, portraits or other events with people - concerts, sporting etc

Currently have 2 weddings under my belt, keen for more.
    I have pretty much zero photoshop experience at this stage.
    Am currently doing a course through Capture-It Photography.
    I take it that was you who recently joined my wedding photographers and second shooters group on fb
    Shooting with Nikon D40 , D50 , 2 X D90 , 2X SB800 2 X SB24 1 X SB400 . Tarmon 17-50 F2.8 , Tamron 28-75 F2.8 Nikon 35mm F1.8 50mm F1.8 , 85mm F1.8 , 18-200VR , 18-105 VR , 70-200VR , Fuji F31fd .
    http://desmond-downs.blogspot.co.nz/...-depth-of.html

That it was, I wasn't going too, but seems you cant actually sit back and see whats going on without actually being a member : )

You had a link to it on another tread I read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennym View Post
    That it was, I wasn't going too, but seems you cant actually sit back and see whats going on without actually being a member : )

You had a link to it on another tread I read.
    That's good Doesn't hurt to just sit back and watch what everyone else is doing - you can always step in when you're interested .
    Shooting with Nikon D40 , D50 , 2 X D90 , 2X SB800 2 X SB24 1 X SB400 . Tarmon 17-50 F2.8 , Tamron 28-75 F2.8 Nikon 35mm F1.8 50mm F1.8 , 85mm F1.8 , 18-200VR , 18-105 VR , 70-200VR , Fuji F31fd .
    http://desmond-downs.blogspot.co.nz/...-depth-of.html