What should one charge or at all for changes to photographs that the client was initially happy with? Started out as a small job then a few extra shots of other product installs. Will definately be doing the preshoot agreement form and sit down talk on next job to establish details. After accepting originals has now decided he wants colour casts from competitors spotlight sources photoshopped out. At the moment he is happy with a quick black and white adjustment layer brushed over the affected area but may try few more complex changes later...
On the plus side this project is looking like leading into a bigger one with his supplier and have sold a print to existing site owner where his products are installed of an unrelated shot I took just because I liked the scene and could see an image there for the taking.
Also any polite ways of dealing with clients who have some level of photography knowledge themselves (but less than yours) that ends up interfering with the shoot a little. I guess this is something that we will all have to deal with more often than not in the digital age.