Thread: My 3rd Wedding

Default My 3rd Wedding

first wedding for me this year

IMG_4873 by Macro-man, on Flickr

IMG_4865 by Macro-man, on Flickr

IMG_4844 by Macro-man, on Flickr

IMG_4838 by Macro-man, on Flickr

IMG_5056 by Macro-man, on Flickr

Like the Photos, well done, I would be happy with them at any of my weddings.

The way my record runs I get married at least every 10 years, I have 3 x wives and 1 current and she is on the cusp of reaching 7 years with me even if we only got married this year.

Guess I like to trade up/down in my life
    I Just Have Cameras and Stuff
    I don't have an Artistic Eye - I have a Technical Bent & a love of Gadgets
    Give an Artist a box of different sized colour blocks and he will create an art work; give me the same box and I will sort it by colour and then size :)

Nice sharp shots . Not liking all of the poses and especially the first shot pose i marry the car .(all good , nice car ) Perhaps to much a bride posing (stiff)and a bit silly looking at times ,it looks to forced.. like the kiss and the bouquet shot it (the bouquet )hangs like an attachment on the end of her arm like a wee muscle exercise thing... not to much passion. i would have liked to see that wrapped around the back of his head . Just my opinion and the framing and quality of your shots look really nice . Love 4865 they look a bit more relaxed but the bride loves that car ! They look like a lovely couple and nice shots , they would have been happy with them ...best wishes for your next booking .
    Disclaimer ... I am not a professional photographer so these are just my nit picks

thanks for the input guys

I like the poses and technically the shots are pretty much spot on. My only nitpick is with the second image where I would be bluring the background to remove the guys sitting and the one in the car park.
    Cheers

Paul

All looks very professional, nice skin tones. Nice gentle shadows (brides face) on the kiss shot.

thanks guys I'v allready done lost guys in car park in edit just one to go

IMG_4865 by Macro-man, on Flickr

btw this is only edit done ,all other shot are as they came out of the camera , a Canon 5DmkII 24-70 2.8 L
    Last edited by Macroman; 09-08-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Watching the background is one of the most important things, 2 steps to the left and their bodies would have hidden all that.

Good posing tip, have one smell the other like on a wrist or just on the neck. And sometimes eyes closed is good, tell them to think about later to get a good expression.